Here at MonAlyssa we believe in giving generously to others. We welcome opportunities to help our community & appreciate your interest.
Our Donation Guidelines:
- We donate to non-profit organizations that serve our community.
- We only consider donation requests submitted on our Donation Form. PDF Available below.
- We ask for at least two weeks’ notice for any donation request.
- Donation requests are filled on first-come, first serve basis.
Due to the volume of requests we receive, it is more likely we can help you if you make your request early.
Local schools can raise over $10,000 in a week with our Gift Card Fundraising Program. This program is also available to charities.
Each student is given an envelope with two (2) Gift Cards to MonAlyssa Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria. Each of the Gift Cards is valued at $20. The students have one week to sell the Gift Cards. At the end of the week the students return the envelope with the $40.
The School/ Charity Keeps 25% of everything sold.
- Big 25% Return
- No Risk. There is no inventory to buy, no supplies, & no cost to the participating organization.
- There is very little for you as “Organizers” of this fundraiser to do except take the credit for the success of this fundraiser. It is easy.
- Quick. Short time line – Students have one week to sell the two Gift Cards Monday to Friday.
- Each student only needs to sell TWO Gift Cards – Therefore it is an easy sell for the students.
- Simple. All of the Gift Cards have the same value so there is no change for the students to handle.
- Real Value. The person who buys the Gift Cards gets full value for helping the School/charity.
(unlike a sponsorship where you get nothing in return.)
How much can your school/ charity raise in one week with this simple fundraiser? If each student sells Two $20 Gift Cards.
|Number of Students:||400||600||800||1000||1200||1400|
|25% for School:||$4,000||$6,000||$8,000||$10,000||$12,000||$14,000|
Getting started is also very easy. Pick a week that you want to sell the Gift Cards. Early December is the most popular time of year for Gift Cards however they will practically sell themselves any time of year.
We will give you a simple package with a tracking sheet for each class & envelope with two Gift Cards for each student.
The students have one week to sell the Gift Cards. At the end of the week the students return the envelope with the $40.
The school Keeps 25% of everything sold.
To get started or to set up a meeting with your fundraiser committee
Call Brian at: (732) 899-1999 Or Contact Us.