Please use the calendar below to make reservations
for parties including up to 9 guests.
It’s easy to reserve:
- Choose your date. The calendar automatically displays the days and times we are open.
- Choose your dining time.
- Choose the number in your party and the meal through the upper pull down bar.
- Click “Find A Table”
- Fill in your contact details.
Thank You, MonAlyssa
MonAlyssa is an intimate restaurant of only 50 seats and they do fill up fast! We strongly encourage you to make reservations early. Reservations can be made by calling 732-899-9199 Ext 2 or right here on the website. On this page you will find the online reservation system application. Please review our reservation policies carefully.
- Large Party Policy
- Large-party reservations (7 or more) require a credit card to reserve and must be confirmed the day of the reservation. Please call to reserve 732-899-9199 Ext 2.
Dinner reservations for large parties will be taken for 6:00 p.m. seating or after 8:00 p.m.
This restaurant reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee according to its cancellation policy (see below). For large parties, please note that cancellations will only be accepted BY PHONE at least 4 hours prior to booking regardless if the original reservation was made online or via phone.
- Change in Party Number
- MonAlyssa will make every effort to accommodate additional guests in your party; however, given the size of the restaurant, we make no guarantee. If you plan to have additional people join you, you must call in advance to ensure we can accommodate. Larger parties (6 or more) must pay for the exact number reserved unless the number is adjusted 4 hours prior to the reservation time. In this case, the party will pay a per person fee for those who do not show up, according to the cancellation policy.
- Cancellation Policy
- MonAlyssa reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee to the given credit card for any booking of 7 or more cancelled 4 hours or less than the reserved time OR who do not show up at the reserved time. In this instance, the cancellation fee will be $15 per person ($35 for Holidays) unless we are otherwise able to fill the vacancy. The cancellation fee reflects any cost incurred in terms of staff, food or beverage.
- Reservation Timing Policy
- Parties that are late for their reservation time are given ten minutes before we call the phone number that we have on file to ascertain arrival status. Given the limited number of seats in the restaurant, fifteen minutes late with no contact will void your reservation.
Please understand – this is solely due to the size and seating capacity of the restaurant. If you are late, we urge you to contact us so we can make a best effort to accommodate your party. For large parties (7 or more) that are late and do not contact us according to this policy, we will charge your credit card accordingly (see above).
Click the question to read the answer.